Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My 37th year

It's a little weird to think I've actually been alive, and survived, 37 years. With everything that has happened to me, I'm still upright. 
My life has been very privledged in many ways. I was born to a Mother, whom I resemble in so many ways. Her characteristics of loyalty, determination, tenacity, true love and deep friendships are all things I strive to attain on a daily basis. 
I then found a man, at the age of 17, who I would marry and have two amazing and beautiful children with. He, himself, has stood upright through his own traumatic childhood and then he married me and we, together, encountered a ride which would've taken almost any marriage down. Both of us have grown from it all. We are different people but I would hope this happens. I was 17 and he was 18 when we met. 
 
Nick and I are moving through life. He understands me unlike anybody else. He understands the rebel in me and the way my personality rolls. He just turned 39 and then I bring up the rear as I turn 38. It has been 20 years that we have been together. He and I have been together more than half of my life. That truly boggles my mind. 
We are once again making a geographical move so we can begin to grow, once again. 
I will begin to stretch my wings too. I've spent 6 years building a company that was nothing. I have built a name for this company. I have been so closely tied to this company. My persona has become PhotoFunBooth. I look forward to working, in my 38th year, to a new beginning. 
Here's to my 38th year! 
 

No comments: