Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting used to being a stay at home.

I've spoken to a few of you already, but I am having a hard time dealing with what to do with myself as a stay at home mom. There's plenty to do when Nicolas is not at school, and I know I will be very busy when our little girl arrives. In the meantime I am going insane. I am SSOO bored. Of course there's always laundry to do but I'm don't want to be stuck in a laundry room all day either. I've been watching HGTV and the food network to see how I can update our wall space and get some recipes. I've been to the library a few times and I joined the YMCA so I could work out. I'm very used to getting dressed up and getting ready everyday. If anyone has ideas let me know. I need to try to keep my sanity in this new city with no "friends" to talk to in my neighborhood and my husband out of town all the time. I've also come to terms with not being able to go shopping all the time since I don't have a job. So what does relax really mean? Everyone says to just stay home and relax while I can. I just don't know what that means. I feel like I'm just being plain lazy.

No comments: